Sound is a rapidly growing consultancy with the goal to help people and businesses grow & prosper by unlocking their digital potential. We provide various ‘innovation services’ ranging from inspiration sessions and strategic advice to eye-openers and workshops. As our new colleague, you will be part of our Sound Operations business unit, where the focus is on achieving sustainable changes and increasing efficiency within organisations. The profile we are looking for is that of a true digital native who can lead change as part of a team.
Where do you end up? An open, young and dynamic group of people who work together on assignments at great organizations such as KPN, BAM, NS, Heembouw, Bouwend Nederland and Vodafone Ziggo. It is important to us to connect people to learn from each other and expect an active connection at Sound.
Are you that creative and business-driven Project Manager who takes us to the next level and thinks digital first? Then we would like to invite you for an introductory meeting!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or similar work and thinking level
- At least 2 years of demonstrable experience as a project manager / change manager
- Experience with managing/delegating teammates
- Experience with project management methodologies such as Agile or Prince2
- Natural sense of responsibility for monitoring scope, progress and budget
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Masters the Dutch and English language in word and writing
What we offer
- An informal and open culture
- Training and development opportunities
- A good fixed + variable salary
- An office where you can work (homebase)
- Friday afternoon drinks and networking opportunities
- A small team with different talents
- Innovative projects with important clients
- Career opportunities
- Independence and freedom in your work